Monday, September 5, 2016

How to become a successful online earner!

After achieving my M.B.S degree, I’d been a job seeker. It is very sorrow that no job had found. The atmosphere of job facility in Bangladesh is very poor which heart & soul I realized. Meanwhile some of my friends got themselves into a job. I was ashamed and depressed again bring to my life. Taking huge responsibility I made myself into a darkness. Family demands, friend’s success, social status and beloved person’s admonition were thrown me into a deep dark hole. I’d a gifted Laptop with internet connection also. I didn’t try to know about online earnings from internet. One of my bosom friend firstly informed me about that even he is earning continuously. I was astonished and the curiosity was increased. I searched and fond out the way of earning money but failed again and again. I heard that there are some website in internet world which hampered and wasted our valuable time but won’t way to earn. I understood myself and went to my friend who already earned to take advice and know the way of earning. It was very charming moment that he welcomed me hearty and taught me as a newly student. I was learned with different types of topics by the friend. Besides studying to achieve my native goal, I was learning and applying for online earning industriously. After passing a month, I was succeed. In spite of obstacle and drawback situations, I posted and expressed myself as an online earner. 

‘Google AdSense’ is the first earning way from where anyone can earn money with respective value. There are some websites from where ‘Google AdSense’ permit us to sign in or log in to their official website. To sign in, I myself created an account with google and copying that mail address or google account address. For opening a Google AdSense account you should have to need a website which domain and hosting in yours. I’d no website but I’d third party website also (Blooger.com, Weebly.com, youtube.com etc.). The third party website must help you to get an account of Google AdSense. So be learned…..

Online working isn’t an easy task at all. It’s hard to work but soft. One who can read, write and realize what the webpage said he must apply to sign in to Google AdSense making a website. Specifically I launched a free blog site to learn how to create a flexible and valuable website. After learning well, I decided creating a free website which would make the visitor precious and get benefitted by my website. As I thought as I did. Before submitting my website’s home page Url to the Google AdSense, I clearly assured to the audience who were the most beneficial individuals. Having been checked my site, I submitted my necessary information to the Google AdSense. Congratulations! It was announced by the team of Google AdSense. I was very surprised and pleased. So to be learned…….

Industrial activities and thoughtful decisions are essential to increase audience or visitor who must be helped or benefitted from my website. Returning visitors are very important element for a website. In a word they are assets to an online industry, company, market and website to anyone. However, at first I created a blog from blogger.com and then created an account of youtube.com. I also have an account of weebly.com which was largely contributed to express my idea in my own way and weighted my capability. 

In my real life, many bindings and opposite situation have been washed away since working at online world. I personally share my experience to my colleague and students who are the victims like me. How to create an AdSense depended blog? How to create a youtube account which AdSense? How to create a weebly site to get easily an AdSense account? I individually write this in my www.dollarshaju.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Information! Don't be silly!